Application for land allocation, land lease (original)
Economic and Technical explanatory statement (original)
Sectional cadastral map of the land plot (original)
Waiting time in queue:
Min. 10mn - Max. 15mn
Attention at counter:
Min. 10mn - Max. 15mn
Waiting time until next step:
Min. 10 days - Max. 15 days
Law on land No. 45/2013/QH13 dated 29/11/2013 of the National Assembly.
articles 45, 48, 49
Decree No.43/2014/ND-CP dated 15/5/2014 of the Government regulating on implementation some articles of Law on land 2013
Circular No.30/2014/TT-BTNMT dated 02/6/2014 of Ministry of Natural resources and Environment regulating on land allocation, land lease, land use purpose changing, land acquisition.
Within 10 to 15 working days after received dossiers from investor, Hai Duong Department of Natural Resources and Environment will issue "Investigation paper on land using demand"
Hai Duong Department of Natural resources and Environment will investigate land use demand on purpose of:
- Evaluating the conformity with the land use plan or specialized planning (if any) which were approved by State Authorities.
- Evaluating on land using requirement of the project according to current regulations on standards and norms for land using. For projects which does not have regulations on standards and norms for land using, Investigation Agencies will base on the scale, nature and the ability to meet investor demand of local land.
- Evaluating on the ability of using land effectively through the capacity of implementing project of investor; environment impact due to land using, land conformity with technical and social infrastructure, construction density, height, depth in the ground for construction projects; matters affecting to national defense and security (if any).
- Defining type of project and subject need to be applied conditions on land allocation, land lease and land purpose changing.
- Evaluating the level of satisfaction on deposit condition, financial capacity to ensure the land using progress of investment project; conditions on non-violence regulations of Law on land for the case using land which was allocated and leased by the State to implement other investment project.
There are two types of investigation on land using demand. Depend on each type of project, Hai Duong Department of Natural Resources and Environment may issue paper on investigation of land using demand to investor or give opinion directly at project investigation meeting at Hai Duong's DPI.